To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that catch fire.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Let the top layer of candle liquify and pool to the edges to avoid "tunneling".
- Distinguish flame when the wax reaches about 1/4 inch. Never burn your candle until there is no wax in the container.